Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

OMG Brides!!

On Sunday I went to Saskatoon for a Welcome Wagon Bridal Show. It was a gorgeous day for a drive and I had nothing else to do, so the trip was a good excuse to get out for a day.
The show was at the Travel Lodge and I was hit with the sudden realization that I would likely be surrounded by wedding-crazed-bridezillas when trying to find a parking spot.
Inside I met Vassy and registered. A little girl in a pretty flower girl dress came up to me with a mini-carnation and asked me to wear it so everyone will know I'm a bride. SOOOOO cute!
Vassy and I then made our way through the lobby and into the banquet room where we began to fight our way through the throngs of brides and guests to see the booths. The fashion show was really nice to watch and got me super excited for dress shopping with Mum next weekend. There wasn't a lot that I liked, but it gave me some ideas anyway.
The show took most of the afternoon and I'm sorry to report I did not win the 42" Plasma tv with entertainment stand and digital camera door prize. Sigh. But my goodie bag had a ton of coupons and some fun trinkets!! Score!

1 comment:

*M* said...

Dress shopping next weekend!?!?!?!? OH I WISH I WAS THERE! I want lots and lotsa pictures please. Sigh, stupid province in between us.