Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

First successful haircut in 6 years or so

Well, I totally bit the bullet today and went and got my hair cut for more or less the first time in about 6 years. Aside from two poor attempts in those 6 years, I haven't been to a salon. The last time was a year ago when I got that perm that just fried my hair, so today I cut off all of the gross, fried hair and got a new haircut. I felt a little sad to chop off all the hair I had spent so long trying to grow, but I figure I managed to get it that long once, I shouldn't have any trouble getting it to that point again. It was a good experience and I'm happy with what I've got now; I'll be able to play with it again and not spent over a half hour trying to straighten it. Oh, and, on top of cutting off all of the gross perm-fried hair, all of the random colors from various dye-jobs was also cut off, revealing (dun dun DUUUUUNNNN) my natural hair color! I knew it was inthere somewhere!

3 comments:

*M* said...

whose a hottie??? the cut looks amazing and i'm SO happy that it worked out. YAY!

Anonymous said...

cute hair!

Anonymous said...

Short hair or long hair you'll still be too damn cute !!!!! Are you aware that there is Pirates cereal in the states ? I was there this weekend ,saw a box and istantly thought of you . But I left my wallet at the cabin and I only had enough to buy Kassie milk , I know where are my priorities . Check out the the website
http://www.deadmentellnotales.com/page/DM/PROD/OT/cerPOC