Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Too Much Time On My Hands

A true feat, yes, it is HALF a cut of of tea, and not just half, but the TOP HALF of a cup of tea. Hahaha, I'm so bored sometimes! Brad and I went for coffee with his brother Nick a couple of weekends ago and I ordered tea. Well the lady brought my mug, a pot of hot water, and a tea bag sitting in a small black dish in the mug. So obviously, I steeped my tea in the teapot, turned the little dish upside down in the mug and poured. It took a few tries, but eventually I had half a cup of tea! Then I discovered the disadvantage: I wanted more than just a half cup...so I drank my half and then had to stab at the little black dish which had suctioned onto the cup. Too much time on my hands? You bet. But mostly the boys were talking about engines or something equally boring. Silly boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a dork ! but a cool dork , if thats possible .

*M* said...

borrring talk about engines! im proud of you for occupying your time:) teehee

Anonymous said...

hehehe It's nice once in a while to just zone out into your own world when you know you can...