Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Knee is Kbroken

Clearly my knee is broken. Ok, so maybe not broken, but severely injured...ok, so "severely" is maybe a little dramatic too. Let's just say it hurts like hell. I was crawling back into bed last night (during the "tossing-turning" episode) after a quick trip to the bathroom and managed to slam it into the edge of the bedside table. It wasn't a direct-on-top hit though, it was more on the upper edge of the knee cap. Now today it hurts to walk and bend and sit and stand and anything else knees are useful for. Boo.
(for the record, I don't know what the picture is all about...it just came up when I googled "knee" and kind of freaked me out, so I thought I'd include it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better , I ran into a backstop at pretty much full speed on friday night . The good news is I hit it face first , and lets face it I'm not that pretty to start . The bead news is I have a nice cut on my nose and some scrapes on my forehead !!! So I can relate to being a bit banged up !