Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Roomate of Justice!

Yesterday after a somewhat boring day at work, I rushed home to talk with Mare. She still holds the title of Favorite Roomate. Honestly, how could you NOT love living with someone who demands that it is, in fact, their turn to do the dishes? Not to mention the countless hours talking and watching friends...and the cheesecake and mousse cups! I'm so glad we've been able to stay in touch as well as we have, and that we can have a short hour long conversation for the simple fact that we stay in touch so well we don't have to cover a week's worth of events in a conversation! But I also love that we can have four hour conversations and only hang up because our phones are dying.

1 comment:

*M* said...

LOVE you!!! As I said earlier this morning, you are my friend who is furthest away in distance, but the one who I hold closest in my heart and who I am closest to in every other way. (PS, fully bawling when I pick u up from the airport!)