Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2007

oh yeah...one more thing...

Ok, so maybe I forgot to mention that I caught the bouquet. I went up there not planning to really try for it, but that if it came my way I wouldn't ignore it. Well, it wasn't coming at me, and yet, somehow, through some sort of divine intervention, I noticed my hand shooting out and next thing I knew I had it. As my arm was going out I realized I would catch it. I went back to my table and saw Brad at the end of the hall so I waved it at him. The band was saying something to the effect of "She's waving atcha buddy!"...and so Brad ran. Yup. He caught my eye, saw me waving and booked 'er outta there! Luckily he was kidding...I think...hmmm...
(this is my "I'm sooo HAPPY!" pose)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so happy, cause you're a good director and you're gonna win that oscar.....congrats. it would only be better if you went up unassumingly and then proceeded to tackle women to get it.

Anonymous said...

how many women did you take out to get that thing ? I worked a lot of weddings over the years and i can only imagine the carnage