Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Affliction...

It's one of those days. Well, one of those days for radio people anyway. I can't seem to get the connection between my brain and my tongue to work. It's probably one of the most infuriating afflictions in the business. How is a news anchor supposed to function without being able to speak? It's days like these however when I'm grateful for the prospect of pre-recording. At least there's the option of starting over or editting out mistakes and that sort of thing. On the flip side though, is the ability to pre-record just making me lazy? I somehow doubt it from the number of flubs I remember having while live in PG. It's one of those days where I don't dare walk and talk at the same time for fear of faceplanting on the concrete (which is very hot today thanks to a high of 30!)

No comments: