Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Frontier Days!

Last night we went to my second Frontier Days fair in Swift. Brad, Nick, Kim, Vince, Shay and I wandered the fair gounds, got taunted by the scarey Carnival folk, and spent oodles of money.

Vince won the game and gave Shay a cute penguin that seemed to be shedding some sort of fluff.
~
Shay and I bought a book of 20 tickets ($18!!!) and hit a few rides. The Octopus was our first ride and it went on and on and on and on! I think I got a little whiplash by the end
~
It took a little convincing, but I got Shay to go on this one...
~
My restraining devise doesn't restrain!!!
~
We only had three tickets left, and low and behold, the slide was only TWO tickets! Hee hee!
~
Jess - "Hey Brad, can I have some wiggle chips?"
Brad - "Grrrrrrr"
~
Ladies at the Fair (me, Kim, Shay)
~

1 comment:

*M* said...

awwwwwwwwww i wanna come! that looks like SO much fun:)