Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Super Cool!

I really enjoy my job most days, but some days are even better than others! Today was one of those days. The city's Fire Department has been holding drills in the old Hospital building before they tear it down, so they extended an invitation to the media to come see one of their scenarios, and interview some of the firefighters. Upon my arrival, I noticed other media members were climbing into the bucket of the ladder on the new fire truck! Sure enough, it delivered them to the roof, and I hopped on next! SUPER COOL! Aasa from the Prairie Post was kind enough to take some pictures of me, Jenna and George in the bucket on our way down.

1 comment:

*M* said...

coolest shots ever! that looks like so much fun:)
it's days like today that make our jobs all worth it!