Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Happy Day!!

Today is a very very special day! It is the day that my dearest best friend Mare was born! She has been such a huge support to me in the short years that we've known each other, and is always there to make everyone she knows feel special. She will go out of her way to supply a hug, or a cup of tea, or flowers and cheesecake to a friend in need (usually me! haha!). I am so happy that she is here and that she makes the world that much brighter with her smile!
So, to Mare, my dearest best friend, Happy Birthday! I'm so happy you were born, and that you are part of my life! And I can't wait to see you in two more sleeps!
Click Here to Listen to the Greetings from the Morning shows in Swift!

1 comment:

*M* said...

honey i feel the same way about you and wish that when u came u were staying forever. love you.