Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

So Long, 25!

It's official, I'm now closer to 30 than 20. But I'm strangely cool with that. Life is good.
This morning everyone at the station wished me a happy birthday. You can listen here.
Mare sent me some cash along with my birthday prezzies so I could get a piece of cheesecake and a tasty beverage from Urban Ground, which I seriously enjoyed this morning. (as you can clearly see from the picture to the left).
Ben and Brenda took me and Brad out for a birthday supper last night. We went to the Akropol where I was the odd one out and ordered a grilled halibut steak (everyone else had ribs). Delicious! They also gave me a bouquet of beautiful roses in a gorgeous variety of colours. Now I'm off home to get ready for camping ...but first to open my prezzies!
This birthday thing rocks!

1 comment:

*M* said...

let's keep the birthday thing going for at least until august 5th! i am so happy u enjoyed your cake and chai honey. but u know that u need to indulge again in penticton right? ;)