Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun Fun Fun!

It's been a busy few weeks, but with so many fun things going on, it's been a good kind of buys.
Frank and Christ came to visit last weekend, which was such a blast! I had Friday off, so we spent three days hanging out together. Not nearly enough, but I'll take what I can get!
I took them for the Swift Current tour on Friday, showing them the sights and shops downtown. We ordered pizza and played Wii games all night.
Saturday Frank helped me to get Scoots all tuned up for the spring (SWEET!!!), and took it for a spin around the block.
We went for supper at the Akropol on Saturday night (thank Mum and Da for the treat!)
And on Sunday we headed to the Saskatchewan Landing so they could see the beach I like to visit in the summer. Ollie went for an unexpected swim in the river when he decided to leap in, so we relaxed on the grass for a while to let him dry off. (Frank may have fallen asleep)
Alright...Da, your turn to come stay at Chez Jess and Brad!! Consider yourself officially called out!

2 comments:

*M* said...

I wanna visit!!! these pictures are beautiful!

pilgrimchick said...

Looks great--great way to pass the time.