Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum!

While many poeple are thinking about the work and "going green" on Earth Day, my mind is on something way more important...
Today is my Mum's birthday!!!I know I've posted this picture before, but I can't get enough of it! I credit my Mum with my silliness, and my affinity for creating silly songs and singing them to myself (or to others),. She's the source of some of the best advice I've ever been given ("You can't change the way others treat you, but you can change the way you react to them"). Knowing she's always behind me means the world to me. We've shared so many fun times, and thousands of wonderful pots of tea!
Happy Birthday Mum!

1 comment:

Mum said...

Thank you for the Happy Birthday blog and thank you for all the joy you bring to my life. I love you sweetheart.