Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Mind Over Matter?

What a morning!!!
Asad Mecci, a hypnotist came in to the Eagle morning show, so Chance solicited Dono and myself to be experimented on. We both agreed to be hypnotized and then went on the air. I've uploaded the whole bit (it's 9 minutes, so make sure you've got time).
Listen here
It was such a bizarre experience! Dono was out basically immediately but I held on to my senses stubbornly for a while. The whole time I was very aware of what was going on and what was happening, but it felt like the natural thing to do was to go along with everything. I definitely felt more relaxed than I have in a looong time.
When he brought us out of the trance he told us we'd feel energized and better than we've felt in a long time. I feel wired, but also a little hazy. That's starting to fade, but I'm still pumped.

No comments: