Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Grown Up Living Room

This may not be the most exciting post to many people, but I'm damn thrilled about it! Having two jobs has been hideously exhausting for me at times, not to mention time consuming and social-life-inhibiting, but it's also allowed me to have a little extra spending money. So recently I began spending a little of it. I bought a new coffee table, a storage cube, and some curtains and accessories for the living room (see the IKEA part of the Calgary post).
On Tuesday and Wednesday, Brad and I put up the curtains in the livingroom.

- Ollie helped -
- Ollie helped me iron -

-So here's the final product. New table, storage cube, curtains, throw pillows...everything!! -
-And at night with the new paper lamp too-
I like having nice things. The living room finally feels like an adult lives there! Very happy!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Looks Good J-Dub! Looks very nice!