Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Today was in fact, the happiest day of my life. Period. The Trailer Park Boys came to the station and did an interview with G-Lo and Colin. I shook each of their hands and Mike Smith looked at Heather and my shirts and laughed and smiled giving us an appreciative nod.
I wanted to sit in the studio (as G-Lo had promised me) but Brad kicked everyone out...well, he kicked out me and Docc, but Docc made a fuss and told Brad it was bunk so Brad let him back in. I was pretty ticked off, but then I guess it just shows that next time I just have to make a fuss.
But I stood in the hallway with everyone else and watched through the glass, listening to the feed through the newsbooth and newsroom.
After the interview, they came into the library for a series of pictures (as you can see I was just a little excited!) Then we coerced them into autographing some things I got the DVD of season 4 signed for my bro, and my "I love Bubbles" shirt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubbles is just as sexy as I'd remembered, I mean, umm..............congrats.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! YOUR SO LUCKY!! I wish I could have been there for that!!! The perks of working in radio sometimes are just awesome!!! I bet that was so much fun and everyone must have been crowded around like adoring fans! What a great day!

Anonymous said...

HAHA i just learned that you used to play Monkey Island as well. Its been a few years but I remember spending hours trying to solve puzzles, find items and ordering grog. It took my brother and I forever to get the guy released from Jail in Monkey Island 2. But whenever we got stuck we never gave up. Arggghhhh.....

*M* said...

i think the look on your face says it all! as u know jer is super jealous, which i get to listen to all the time:)