Pages

Sunday, January 07, 2007

This thing I made...

Ladies! Listen up! I've found a recipe for the ULTIMATE dessert! And so I'm going to share it with you. It's easy, trust me. And it's a cheesecake brownie. seriously. I know.



You need:
Brownie:
1/2 cup of margarine (nearly melted)
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder

Cheesecake:
1 pkg creamcheese (go with light creamcheese just to ease your conscience) (leave it out for a bit to soften it)
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Ok, start with the brownie: mix the margarine and sugar and cocoa until they're totally combined, then add the eggs, vanilla and salt. Mix it all together really well until. Then mix the flour and baking powder in a seperate bowl and add that mixture to your chocolate goo. Pour it all into a greased pan big enough that it only fills up about half (or less) of the pan.

Next take the creamcheese and sugar and beat them together until they're totally smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and again, beat the crap out of them.

Then pour the cheesecake on top of the brownie and throw the whole thing in the oven at 350 for roughly 40 minutes. Check it after 20 and every 5 minutes after that. You basically want the creamcheese to start to brown just a little bit and be have a firm layer on top in the middle, as in, if you lightly put your finger on the middle you shouldn't get any creamcheese on your finger. Then let the whole thing cool for a while and throw it in the fridge for a couple of hours. Seriously. !!!! It's increadible. Enjoy!
I made it last night and guess what I'm having for breakfast? hahaha! I would invite you over to have some, but, well, most people who read this live far far away, and let's face it, by the time the locals get here, there isn't going to be any left! ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! I HAVE ALL THOSE INGREDIENTS! The only thing stopping me from making that right now is that it's 1:24 AM. But tomorrow for sure!! Robb might be upset if I eat all the cream cheese but I will buy him another packet, he can have something else on his bagel. MMMMMM Brownie Cheesecake coming up! THANK YOU for the recipe!