Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

Merry New Years!!!

I'm pleasantly drunk right now...whoop whoop! Thanks to Mare's generous donation of a bottle of (wonderful) wine from the Okanagan! I spent the night watching movies with Brad on the phone (Accepted and Superman Returns), indulging in baked brie, wine and christmas mini-eggs. just after midnight, I called my parents and said happy new year while banging a pot on my balcony (as tradition demands!). Then I said merry new year to Mare and Jer and then Mum called me back to wish me a happy new year and now it's just about bed time...did I mention I'm pleasantly drunk? HAPPY 2007!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great new years eve! I'd forgotten about the pot banging tradition. Man, it rules. Happy New Years Jess.

*M* said...

that's a great great pic! and it was awesome to talk to you at midnight. love u!