Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Mission Underwear: Success!

Mission Accomplished! Whoop Whoop! I managed to spend the entire day in my underwear...minus about 2 minutes in which I put on pants to go deliver my rent cheque...but that doesn't really count. During my underwear-clad day, I watched "Before Sunrise", "Before Sunset" and "Pride and Prejudice", as well as a few episodes of "Friends" and "the Class". Yes, a highly successful day. In adding to the success of the day, I also did a very large quantity of scrapbooking. I completed 9 pages today! The downside to that is that I'm finding myself getting close to the end of my photos (a scapbooker's nightmare! running out of events to scrapbook! EEK!) But It's been a very productive day in it's sheer level of being utterly lazy!
(and Mare, in case you can't see in the picture, the title of that particular page is "P.S. We're Geeks")

4 comments:

*M* said...

PS we ARE geeks!! i saved your picture and it's now the wallpaper on my computer. I really really miss you, especially after seeing those pictures. and it makes me want to scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

I have watched Teresa do a lot of scrapbooking and would like to get into it got to save up my dollars to buy one some day, got tons of pictures to organize oh my!!!

pilgrimchick said...

Now, that is a well warranted accomplishment. I am a huge fan of the "underwear only" days whenever they can occur. My last one included a run of Monty Python's Flying Circus Episodes and the search for new music online.

pilgrimchick said...

"Tag" by the way.