Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Going Away Party

Here we are: Long Awaited Pictures from my Going Away Shindig at the Riverstone! Do you dig?
Best going away present EVER!!!
~
I honestly can't remember what we were going for in this picture...but I totally love it!
~
I Don't really know what I'm doing here...
~
Progressively Drunker
~
Jessica hearts Beer!...(but Heather is totally the best part of this shot!)
~
Me and my two favorite men from the station (minus Pope cause he didn't show) I don't know what I would have done without these guys!
~
This is Me and Heather "Harrumphing" because I'm leaving
~
Again, Greatest Going Away Gift EVER!
~

And the Greatest Photo of the night!
~
These are just a few of the pictures...There are tons more that are equally wonderful, and a lot of people aren't shown here, but I want to thank everyone who came out to party with me! I had a phenomenal night (and passed out immediately when we got back to the hotel room)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos guys!!! :) Looks like you all had a good old drinking time!