Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

An Update on Stuff

Well, I've been at CKSW for a month as of yesterday and I'm really enjoying myself and the reporting I've been able to do. Things are going really well. Roxan came down from Rosetown yesterday and hung out in our newsroom for a good portion of the day, which was really fun, and I had a good talk with Darwin too about some future things.

Yup, it's been a good week...Except for one thing...
It's budget week. Honestly, the theme this week is BUDGET. Monday the federal budget was announced...then Monday night City Council released their budget. Now, tomorrow is the Provincial Budget. If after Friday morning I hear the word "budget" once more, someone will be injured.

That is all.
(oh wait, no it's not, Pope got the "letter" I mailed him...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

1 comment:

*M* said...

a month already!?!? wow time flies! SO happy things are going well for you babes