Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm one of THEM!!!!

On Saturday, Brad and I went to the store to switch my cell phone only to discover we couldn't. Sasktel was no longer accepting phones from other carriers, including Bell. The long and short of it was that, to avoid getting pegged with a hefty cancellation bill from Bell, I had to sign up for Sasktel and purchase a new phone. (It's a shame, and we were both pretty choked because Brad had just bought me my phone in July for my birthday and it is no utterly useless in the province of Saskatchewan). We had decided to go on one of those shared plans, so Brad decided to get a new phone too. We signed up on a contract and he bought a RAZR. I had always really liked the RAZR, but I found myself faced with a choice: buy a grey one and risk being constantly confused as to whose was whose, buy the pink one and be utterly disgusted with myself everytime I looked at it (sorry to those with pink RAZR's...they're just...well...they're...uh...nevermind), OR, I could get the Sanyo version of the RAZR, or the Samsung version. The Sanyo's was the cheapest, and I really liked that it's in white, so I decided to go with that one. Upon purchasing said phone, I had a sudden realization: my new sunglasses that Mum bought me after accidentally stepping on my other ones (which was ultimately my fault for not picking them up right away after I dropped them) have white frames. I have, inadvertently, become one of those people who's accessories match. Now whenver I use my phone while I have my glasses on, I feel like I should be snooty. I just can't help it.

2 comments:

Lorne L said...

Hi! I don't really know you, but you're a pirate and you live in Saskatchewan and that's enough for me. You will appreciate this. http://bobcomics.net/assets/movies/pirate.htm

Unknown said...

Holy shit. do I have a blogger account!? Anyway, I just wanted to say that this foto is hilarious. You look like one of the bitchy girls who hangs out at the mall and chews bubblegum, frequently saying things like "oh my gawd..." and "I know, right!?"