Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

More Pics

Now some pics from the Big Move!
We didn't take many pictures from the drive because there wasn't a lot of point, but just outside of Jasper we came to this particular stretch of highway where there are always sheep (or goats, I really don't know which they are). That day there were dozens by the side of the road, so I pulled over with the other cars and Brad and I got out and snapped shots of the sheep/goats.Can someone please tell me why these people think it's a good idea to be that close to a wild animal with horns? True, they aren't easily spooked, but they're still wild and unpredictable. Brad and I just shook our heads as we drove off.
~
Ahh yes, the new apartment! That's us on Sunday after Ben (Brad's Dad), Brenda (Ben's Fiance), and Brenda's Sister and Brother In-Law helped unload my car. And no, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, our apartment building is pink.
~
This was what we had to do so that I could watch the Oscars. We didn't have cable and the dish hadn't been hooked up yet, so we fiddled for a while trying to find a place where we could find good reception for the antena and eventually discovered if the antena is electrical-taped to the curtain rod it get's a very clear signal! So I did just that, and watched the Oscars on the floor (the furniture still hadn't arrived)
~
So there you go! That's my life in a nutshell! There will be more pics of the apartment when I get things really nice and settled, but for the time being things are a little disorganized, so the pics will have to wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're apartment looks very pretty!