Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Time for some changes

With the new year, it's time to make some changes in my life. I know that's a completely typical thing to say, but it's true. I've been terribly depressed lately, and it's time to change that. I don't want to "try" to change it, I want to change it. Period. This is definately an easier said than done situation; I'm not deluding myself about that, but it's time. I don't like crying, and I don't like feeling terrible, and I certainly don't like wanting to crawl into bed and never get out from under the covers. Those feelings aren't conscious decisions, but it's time for me to really take action and change things instead of just saying "I'm trying". Today is the last day of 2006, and the first day of feeling good about myself and my life.

1 comment:

*M* said...

here's an idea which may help u...maybe try either first thing in the morning or before u go to bed, to force yourself to think of 5 things u are happy about or grateful for. it should slowly help u look on the bright side.

visiting me also is known to brighten one's mood!!:)