Pages

Monday, February 12, 2007

Bed Wrecker!!

The lack of posts is due to a trip to Smithers that Heather and I took this weekend. I'll be posting some pictures a little later, once I've got them all on my computer, but for the time being, this entry will take a different theme: Bed Wrecker!
When I bought my bed from Jysk, I thought "Gosh! What a great deal!" and then I brought it home and worked up a sweat trying to put the cursed thing together. A word to the wise: if something made out of wood is really inexpensive, it's probably crap and won't fit together properly. I managed finally to get it to work somewhat, but everytime I went to lay down on it. the frame would creak and moan and generally feel like it was about to give out. I knew, as soon as I had it put together, it would never come apart again. So, as it is not coming to Saskatchewan with me, I decided it was destined for the garbage. Heather came over and we attacked it with a fury (from her) that made us giggle nervously. (note to self: don't piss off Heather when she has a hammer at hand!)

A friend once told me I had "rage"...maybe he was on to something...

Eye protection everyone! Heather was utterly savage!

And we rejoiced with cheesecake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had some fun with moving anyway!! :)