Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I don't want to move anymore.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it once or twice already, but I HATE MOVING. There. I've said it again. It's terrible. I shipped my things on Valentine's Day and they STILL are not here. Seirously. I understand that they have to go across two provinces, but I would have thought a week and a half would be ample time for that. Aparently not. So all I have is my clothes, toiletries, my kettle, a mug and some tea. That's it. Luckily, today is the big moving day for getting Brad out of Rosetown, so there will actually be a bed in the apartment (I was sleeping on his air mattress), and pots and pans and dishes and a microwave (yay!). It's seriously getting ridiculous. And it took THREE days for the phone to get hooked up. Brad called on Tuesday and it didn't work until last night. I may have done a happy dance when I picked up the receiver and heard a dial tone. Oh, and still no internet. The place I have to get a kit from opens at 9:30 and closes at 5:30...conveniently while I'm at work. Booo.
I just want this move to be over. Please?

No comments: