Pages

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Weekend

Sooooooo....rather than do anything productive this weekend, I chose to read, drink beer, watch ultimate fighting, drink some more, scapbook and watch tv, and generally lazed about.
Yes, that's right, I have literally 12 days left in Prince George and have packed NOTHING. I have done NO cleaning, and done NOTHING productive. Instead, yesterday, after getting up early, I talked to Ashely on MSN for several hours, read for a while, and then went to the BX with Trevor and Delee to watch the UFC fights. Trevor had made it a goal to get me drunk, but unfortunately I ate too much at supper to get really drunk, despite consuming 8 beer. That may not seem like a lot, but my alcohol consumption has gone so far down that normally after three beer I'm reeling. I was tired by 10:30 but ended up staying out until 1:30.
Today, I got up later than I wanted and read for a while and twiddled about on the computer for a while. I made a cheesecake (why I really don't know...now I'm just going to eat the damn thing) and then turned on the TV to a What Not To Wear marathon. Now I've spent the past three hours scrapbooking. Done anything productive yet? NOPE! Will I be panicking next week? Likely.

No comments: