Pages

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Morning Moose

It's Saturday and I've been up since 8 this morning. Why? Because I wanted to be up and dressed and all that before the guy from Bandstra stopped by with a quote for me. And because my landlords have permission to show my apartment between 9 am and 6 pm every day until it's rented out, so, again, I want to be dressed and all that. So I was up, sitting in my living room and had opened my blinds to let some daylight in on this chilly winter morning, and lo-and-behold, I see a Moose outside my balcony wandering along. I got up to go to the window and saw another one and another one! A mummy and her two babies! So, obviously I ran for my camera and snapped a bazillion pictures. Then I went back inside (cause it's friggin cold out today!) and was going about my business when they came back! This time I got a good picture. I heart Moose!

No comments: