Pages

Friday, November 09, 2007

Awwwww!

Sunday is our official 3 year anniversary. Brad sent me flowers at work today in honour of the milestone. I'm pretty sure he specifically sends them at times when he knows I'll be at work just to make me the centre of attention when I get them. (Which I defiantely don't mind at all, hee hee!). The arrangement smells fantastic and is currently sitting on the entertainment stand in the living room making the whole house smell like carnations (my favorite flower).
We're taking off for the weekend to Medicine Hat for a weekend of relaxing. I can't wait!
Hooray for long weekends, and Hooray for my Sweetheart! And Hooray for 3 wonderful years!

5 comments:

*M* said...

awwwwwwwwwwww yay! and well done Brad:) i hope u have a fabulous time away this weekend.

Anonymous said...

The flowers are really pretty!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!Congrats chicky!! Hope you have an EXCELLENT weekend!

pilgrimchick said...

All of that sounds fabulous. Especially the getting the extra attention at work.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary :)