Pages

Thursday, June 01, 2006

car troubles.

Through some spiteful twist of fate, my days off are never that nice. The weather is usually grey and threatens rain...except yesterday. Yesterday was sunny and hot...and I don't have a car to enjoy it. Mare has been wonderful about letting me use her car, which I really appreciate, but I do feel bad. I feel like it's been such a huge inconvenience, and one of those things where it doesn't take long to "wear out the welcome" so to speak. I can't speak for her, but I know I'm getting restless without my wheels, and I can only assume she's getting a little tired of having to work around my schedule (though I know she'd never complain because she knows it's not on purpose). So, these past few days I'm trying to use it as little as possible, only when necessary for work. But it does leave me somewhat less flexible (obviously). Anyway, she came home sick yesterday afternoon, and while I know I could have taken the car and done some errands, I developed a headache. Figures. And it was a stretch to have the energy to go to Wal-mart with her and get some errands out of the way. Ugh. I just need my car back...but I really don't want to spend 2 grand on it. Ugh.

No comments: