Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2006

a cranky morning.

I'm cranky today. It's just one of those days I think. I'm chilly at work, and tired and I really don't want to be here right now. There's nothing going on, no news today, and I just don't want to work.
Went to a BBQ last night and Mare and I were starved when we got there...three hours later we had dinner. It was fine, but we were tired to begin with and it got chilly.
I went home and Mare and I talked for a while, then she went to bed, and I stayed up later than I should have, organizing my pictures on my computer and waiting for Brad to call. He didn't. I went to bed at midnight and finally sent him four text messages before getting a response from him. Something about going to watch some band play. Apparently he sent me another text at 2:30 when he got home (translates to 3:30 sask time), saying he was safe at home and sorry he didn't call. Maybe I'm just kind of cranky to begin with (ok, so no maybe, I am. period), but I'm a little pissed off. It's the first time we haven't talked for a day since we left school. I want to know what was so important. Even when I'm busy, I take the five minutes to call him and say hello.
Then this morning I came in and one of the newsies at a network station had posted the remaining versions of stories that I ran yesterday. Yesterday, there was only one version of three stories, so I ran those...and now I get the rest of them? It just bugs me.
But I guess I should go get my news ready to go...irritating.

No comments: