Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am cursed

I have come to the conclusion that I am cursed when it comes to cars. Cursed. Completely cursed. Allow me to explain

example 1: last summer driving brad's car around Rosetown - turn a corner and the tire blows up. literally. I thought something in the car had exploded.

example 2: a month ago in Prince George - turning a corner downtown and a loud clunking/grating/shuddering noise starts suddenly. I think I've run over something or am dragging my exhaust. Nope...it's the transmission. $1900 later...

example 3: a week ago in Prince George - I finally get my car back to find it makes a squeeling/chirping noise. Take it to the mechanic and find out the pully for the fan belt is bent. it wasn't before I had the transmission changed...therefore...well, it's gotta be fixed anyway.

example 4: yesterday driving to the station in Rosetown - trying to slow down to stop behind an SUV that has spontaneously stopped in the middle of the road (hey, it's Rosetown...that's acceptable). Suddenly I have the break pedal on the floor and I'm still moving. Swerve to the left and skid to a stop. Sure enough, it's the break line on the front right side.

Thus bringing me to my conclusion...I am cursed. Cars = hate me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cars hate me too. they seem to like hitting things while i am behind the wheel. sassy automobiles. but that sucks, sorry.