Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

AHHHHH!!! More Snow???!!!!!

This is what I found when I went out to my car yesterday morning. (The last time I said that, there was a picture of my car with no tires...not as bad this time). What is that? 6? 7 inches of snow? in 14 hours? Well, in less than that because when I got up it was barely snowing anymore. Can I just point out for the billionth time that I hate snow, and I hate winter...when I have to deal with it. If it's just there being winter and not effecting my life, it's fine and kind of pretty. But when I have to sweep off my car for literally 10 minutes and end up covered in most of that snow myself...then we have a problem. Oh, and, might I add that I took that picture at 8 oclock...and it's still dark out. In fact, I just got up and the sun is JUST rising. Oy. I just have to make it to December 22nd when the days start to get longer again! Ra Ra! I can do it!

3 comments:

pilgrimchick said...

Wow--and I always hated brushing the snow off insothat at least half of it ended up on my own person, so when I did manage to get into the car, I would be wet as soon as the heating did come on. And it's always the powdery stuff that gets you too--so deceivingly easy to "sweep it off" your clothes...

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a lot of snow! the short days in prince george are tough I remember...I read lack of sunshine can make people depressed. Take advantage of the sun as much as you can and go play in the snow! :)

*M* said...

u are allowed to say u hate winter til it hits 20 degrees hun. im impressed because i would have just gone back inside, put on my jammers and watched friends.
miss ya
ps they let me keep my whip!