Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I have a bone to pick

Alright, so I know that Christmas is not about the material, blah blah blah, but I would think that after asking for the same thing two years in a row, someone would have taken the hint. But no. Still I find myself after a second Christmas has gone by and still no Hippopotamus! (A very warm thank you to Jenni who went me a picture of a hippopotamus) I assumed perhaps last year's lack of hippopotamuses was due to time constraints as, in all fairness, I did only start asking for one in late November. But it has been more than a year since I first asked and now I find myself going into 2007 remaining hippopotamus-less. I am hereby issuing a (stern) reminder to my so-called "Loved Ones" that next year when I sing "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" I am not "being cute."
Thank you for your time, and happy new year
(You're all lucky the song isn't "I want a hippopotamus for New Years"

1 comment:

*M* said...

consider the message received, and duly noted!