Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

Great Night

I had a really good night tonight. I got home from work, made some supper, and called Brad. While we were talking he told me about how he had been feeling like baking a cake (out of the ordinary because he's the cook, I'm the baker), but the thought got me thinking about baking a cake. So, while on the phone with Brad, I baked a cake. Then after I said goodnight to Brad, I called my Bro and told his answering machine that I hoped he and Christie will have a great time lounging on the beach in Hawaii, and I'll see him when he gets back.

Then I called Mare. It was 8 when I called, and we got off the phone at 11:15 because her battery died. I don't know how it happens, but we chat once a week and every time we can just keep talking for hours and hours (and hours aparently)! She is one of those rare friends that can actually make that happen and it never feels strained and the only reason we have to stop talking is because of a dead battery (and, honestly, 3:15 hours of continual use ain't bad). So to Mare I say "Sha-na-woot!" and I should make up my newscast and then watch the other guys go racing out to catch a story....mwahahahahaha!
(P.S. I have the greatest phone card EVER! I've already talked with Mare for over 5 hours and I STILL have time left on it, and it was just a $5 card!)

No comments: