Pages

Sunday, December 03, 2006

a little Christmas in my apartment

My little apartment, sadly lacking in Christmas cheer, got a little boost yesterday. Denise came to visit Randy in PG, so I asked her if she could swing by my parents' house and pick up my little Christmas tree. So now my apartment is no longer lacking in the Christmas Spirit. However, the entire of Prince George seems to be...or rather, the ones who go to the mall seem to be. I went yesterday to pick up a couple of things and it was a ZOO, no kidding. A total zoo. People need to settle down a little, realize there are other people with things to do too, and just because they're in a hurry doesn't mean no one else matters. Let's just settle down a little and enjoy Christmas, ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree the Rideau Centre in the Mall is just as nuts. Just because there are large crowds it does not give people the right to be totally rude!