Pages

Friday, December 08, 2006

EARLY mornings...

This morning I get up at 3. Yup. 3 am. And that's not the worst of it, I had to set my alarm for 2:15 so I can have my necessary 45 minutes of hitting the snooze button, and then I got up at 3. The strangest part about it was that it wasn't hard at all. I just got up, turned on the coffee, and hopped in the shower. I even had the energy to do my hair and put on a little makeup! I got into work at 4, did my thing for a while, and left at 12:30...it really doesn't get much better than that! Now I have the whole rest of the afternoon to do whatever I damn well feel like! PLUS I managed to get some xmas parcels mailed off...two very special people should be expecting stuff in the mail in aout 3 business days! Yay!

1 comment:

*M* said...

That is the one good thing about early morning shifts. Then you have the afternoon to get stuff done and feel like you've accomplished so much.
Happy weekend!! My how we've earned it.