Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2006

T-Minus 7.5 hours...

until I leave for Smithers...well, leave for the train station to leave for Smithers...and then it'll be an hour until I actually get on the train, and then another 6 before I get to Smithers. It's been a while since I visited. It's strange to go back now. It feels familiar, but not like home anymore. Maybe it's just been too long since I've felt settled in any place to actually feel like anywhere is home. I haven't been really set up anywhere in such a long time...everywhere I am feels sort of like a "reasonable facsimile" of home...but no where actually feels like home. That being said, Smithers is where my family is, and therefore, I am going there for Christmas. I'm looking forward to getting away for a few days. It's been a while since I've been able to leave PG, and it's definately long overdue. So I guess it's more like t-minus 14.5 hours, but whatever.

No comments: