Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Card For the Day

"The Hanged Man:
This card denotes the need to look at your current situation from a different perspective. The Hanged Man creates change by acting passively and accepting fate. By surrendering control and making yourself vulnerable, you will facilitate change in your life. In order to see the bigger picture, you will need to take a step back. "
Sometimes it's almost eerie when something unexplainable happens that seems to hit the nail on the head in any given situation. It's like when a horoscope actually applies, or a dream you had comes true. Or even, on a smaller scale, the feeling of deja vu. It happens to me so often I shouldn't be suprised, but it still strikes me every now and again as surreal. I guess though, it comes down to being in tune with the universe and being part of something a lot bigger than any one person. Anwyay, time to look at things passively from another angle.

No comments: