Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Parallels?

To put it bluntly, I've had a stressful week. Which is fine, I can deal, but I was reflecting on the stressful start of my week when it suddenly dawned on me: last year it was around this time of the year when Bill and I were coping with a server crash and general chaos and utter misery at work. (Titanic 2).
So, I looked back on my blog entries and lo and behold, it was October 23rd that was the first day of horror in the PG newsroom. It was a monday. Granted we're off by one day with the start of stress (Oct 22nd this year), but it was a monday, and at the end of October and in fact, during the same week. Strange. I wonder if this is just some sort of stressful time of year for me? I'll have to see if something happens (out of my hands) that causes me to have a really bad day next year. If it does, I'm going to book off the whole week and stay in bed.
Probably just a coincidence, but it seems weird that the two most stressful days of my past year have been almost the same day.
(afterthought: things have improved)

No comments: