Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Chi Is Doing Just Fine

Glory of glories, a new coffee shop has opening in Swift Current! Urban Grounds happens to just across the street and up half a block from the station. The only real coffee shop in Swift, it serves everything I could possibly ask for, including my precious chai lattes, london fogs, mochas, machhiatos, and a nut-free double chocolate cheesecake! I know I'm gushing here, but Chris and I just went there for a break. I was feeling frustrated and irritable until my first sip of chai and my first taste of cheesecake, then magically, it all melted away into a feeling of bliss. My chi has been centered once again...or something...I'm happy, alright?!
I now truly feel that Swift Current is my home. Hahaha, ok, I loved it before, but the bar has been raised.

5 comments:

*M* said...

Chai AND nut-free cheesecake!! This place should be called, Welcome Jessica.

Anonymous said...

What's a London Fog?

It's Me! said...

London Fog: steamed milk, earl grey tea with a shot of vanilla flavor.
OR
London Fog: YUM!!!

(either definition works just fine!)

Martens said...

...............flambay

Anonymous said...

NOW im comletely jealous.. BUT then again I have the famous STARBUCKS... granted i havent gone since ive been back... but ive got it nonetheless....although we dont have cheesecake there.... :P BUT YAH FOR YOUR LITTLE COFFEE SHOP DREAMS COMING TRUE AGAIN! :D