Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

The Cap to a Shit Week

This is what I found when I left my apartment bound for work this morning. Yep...some asshole shithead fuckers stole my back two winter tires. As Bill put it, it seems to be the capper to a shit-week. I've been so careful too...making sure the club in on my car, making sure there's nothing visible inside it so there's no temptation for theives to break in, and what happens? Some little shits decide to take my tires. For the record, I am sick of this town shitting on me. Stating for the record: I hate Prince George very very much today. And, to top things off, just as soon as I got off the phone with the RCMP, I got a call from the ND in Swift who wanted to chat, and me, feeling like a doofus, had to tell him that I might have to go suddenly because I was waiting for the Police to arrive because I've just had my tires stolen. Oh the up-side, a HUGE thank you to Hartley for offering to help me out financially with the replacement, to my Mum who said "oh for shit sake!" when I told her and who then told me not to worry they would help me out, to Brad who told me he would take care of it, to Mare who repreatedly offered her help from the Okanagan, to Carol who offered to get me a really good deal of replacements, to Bill for buying me a gigantic Chai Latte, and to Wil for picking me up and driving me to and from work today. Without those who are willing to go out of their way, I would probably be a sobbing mess right now. As it is, I'm just pissed off. (oh, and the jack...not mine...don't know where that came from, the cops figure it's stolen too...nice of them to leave it behind)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess. Sorry to hear about the tires. If there's anything I can do from the Loops let me know. I hope the rest of your weekend goes better. Tell Brad I say hello.

*M* said...

I second your mum's comments. (HI Mrs Williams!!) And am happy to hear that the nice people left in PG are doing their best to make your day better because there is nowhere else I would rather be right now than helping you out.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your tires... I had my car ransacked once (my fault for leaving the passenger door unlocked) but I had nothing of value inside but it still makes you feel like your personal space has been invaded. By the way I had the same car as you only it was a sandy color and my friends called it the newsmobile :) I hope your not too down about what happened and that you have a good weekend.