Pages

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I hate, I mean HEART, Winter

I decided today, in light of Heather's return home, I would go and shovel her driveway and clean off her car. So, I bundled up somewhat in my new raincoat over a hoodie and my boots and went to go and do a good deed. I went to Whitey's to get a shovel and went over to Heather's where, sure enough, her landlord had NOT cleared the driveway. First off, I decided to clean off her car. There was rougly 7 inches of snow on top of it and a solid sheet of ice on the windshield. But, while I was cleaning off the car, I started to feel heavy drops on my head. I looked up, and sure enough, it had started to rain. Big, heavy drops of rain. So I decided to buck up and deal with it and continue with my snow removal. I cleared a good portion of her driveway. The exersize made me really hot though, so I took of my raincoat and proceeded to get utterly soaked. I ended up giving up halfway through the driveway clearing only enough of a path for her to get her car out. Nothing like half-assed good deeds. Seriously though, this is going to be one hell of a mess if it freezes over night. I hate winter.

1 comment:

Heather K. said...

YOU ARE A SAINT. ENOUGH SAID.