Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I love Dream Jessica...

I had a dream last night that I told off a certain person. I flat out told him he was a worthless sack of shit and didn't deserve anyone's time. He was (probably understandably) a little upset by my comments, but it felt really good to tear a strip off him and tell him that I didn't trust him, that he treats other people like shit, that I think it's disgusting how he lies to everyone even those he claims to care about, and that he needs to grow up. I told him I had no use for him and that he could just go away. I love that I always get the chance to say whatever I want in my dreams and be as harsh as I could ever imagine...that I can let my inner-evil-bitch run rampant and no one actually gets hurt.

1 comment:

*M* said...

Ahahahahahahaha! Dreaming Jessica is my hero:)
I dreamt last night that I got pregnant and you and Anna were pregnant so I bought us all houses in the same culdesac. One can dream right?