Pages

Monday, November 13, 2006

Why me?

I woke up yesterday morning still congested and feeling cold-infested. My left eye kept watering too...and it didn't stop watering, but instead got all red and puffy and gooey. Yup...I got pink eye. Lord knows where I got it or why, but I'm not impressed. I mean seriously, who gets pink eye?! Other than me. And I can't even remember the last time I had it...I think I was about 7 or so? This is just stupid. But, luckily, I am dating the most wonderful man in the world and he's been nothing but sweet to me, taking care of me, making suggestions for how to deal with the discomfort, and insisting that I'm cute, even though I'm pretty sure I look more like Quasimodo.

1 comment:

*M* said...

I agree, why you? I think enough bad things have happened to you in the last few days that it's time for the universe to be on your side. But I am pleased Brad is there to take care of you! Tell him you need more mousse cups!!