Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Desperately Seeking Kezi...

I'm looking for a friend, an old friend to be exact. I've reached the limits of my internet stalking capabilities and still haven't found her...and trust me, I'm good at this. I met Kezi when I was still in highschool: grade 11, I think. We would write long emails and councel each other over relationships and life. Sounds pretty nurmal, doesn't it? Well, the difference is she lived in England and we met over the internet. Maybe not as weird as it would have sounded 7 or 8 years ago when we first started talking. We really hit it off and kept in touch for about 4 years when Maureen and I went to the UK in May. We ended up making a stop off in Kezi's city and sleeping on her floor (all of the hotels in the city were full becaus eof some sort of convention, who knew?). Now, I'm trying to find her to try again to say...well, hello. But I don't know where to go from here. So I guess I'll just throw it out there...Kezi, if you're around and happen to stumble across this, Jess says Hi! And drop me a line or a comment or something... (oh, she had a rottweiler named Lucca last time I saw her, hence the picture)

No comments: