Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Spreading the ger-- er...Love..yeah, that's it

Still feeling pooey today, but not nearly so much...just tired. uber uber tired. But the good news is, only ONE MORE SLEEP! till Brad gets here. Hopefully, if it's two then that's alright too because I would rather he took his time and stayed overnight somewhere if the weather gets crappy on the roads.
Yesterday, around 4:30 or so, Paul Mann, the big Suit of Vista came to the station. He wandered by the newsroom and, upon seeing me came in and said he didn't think he'd met me yet. I said no, introduced myself and shook his hand. Seems like a nice enough guy, definately a sales person...maybe I should have told him I'm rife with germs...?

1 comment:

*M* said...

i hope u licked your hand before shaking his.