Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Fingers Crossed

Here we go...one more sleep! Brad gets here tomorrow! Tonight is clean sheet night, I vaccuumed the house and did the dishes and, well, that's about all I have the energy for. The other good news? Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! WOOT! I love Friday! And hopefully *fingers crossed* they'll have some sort of decision on the news director position tomorrow...or at least some progress. That would be really nice. This is getting very very exhausting, and to be honest, I don't know how much longer I can do this for. I know it wouldn't be so bad if the newsroom systems didn't keep crashing on us, and if I weren't so friggin tired all the time, and if I hadn't gotten sick. Then I'm sure we could handle having only three people for a little while at least...but everything together...well, it's just way too much to ask. So I've got my fingers crossed and god willing, I won't have to throw a fit in the newsroom...not that I would EVER do that...hahaha...uh...hahaha.

No comments: