Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2006

8 months later...

Well, it took only 2 days to wreck my stuff when I moved here in February, and 8 months to get the payment for damages.
That's right. I shipped my four boxes via Greyhound from Saskatoon and when they got here they looked like someone had played California kickball with them. I thus began the process of filing a claim with Greyhound. Sure I wasn't exactly prompt with anything, but they certainly made me jump through hoops for everything. Now I just have to sign their little contract thing that basically says "we give in, we'll send you some cash if you please stop bothering us" and then fax it off and in, what, 6-8 weeks I'll receive a nice little cheque for 100 bucks. I'm just glad to finally have been able to stick it to the man

No comments: