Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

Pay Day Blues

I got paid today. Normally it's a fun happy day for at least a couple of hours until I've paid off my bills, etc and realize I no longer have any money, but when I checked my balance and found it was 50 dollars less than normal, well, let's just say it wasn't a happy fun day. I checked my pay stubs and found I am now paying an additional 50 dollars a month in deductions; life insurance, and long and short term disability. I am on a strick budget to begin with, and was just barely getting by...and now...well...fuck. I know, 50 bucks doesn't sound like a whole lot, but when you make as little as I do, it's detrimental. I don't know what I'm going to do, other than get a second job....and there goes my small semblance of a social life. I'm super depressed.

No comments: